Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 225

Thread: GREAT QUOTES..

  1. #111
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gus you are the greatest. The world needs more people like you. Thank you so much. Here is a quote about friendship:

    "True friendship is sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
    Charles Caleb Colton

    At least I know it know Gus
    Dawn

  2. #112
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thank you Dawny. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] As always, you are a total sweet [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] !!!
    Here is a quote I'd like to share!

    "There is one art of which man should be master,
    the art of reflection."
    __Coleridge
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #113
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your the greatest Gus. And I really liked that one. Here is one that I read a long time ago.

    "Don't walk in front of me,
    I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me,
    I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and be my friend."
    Albert Camus
    Have a great day
    Dawn

  4. #114
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well we made it to Friday...... And it is really cold here in Ohio.. Right now it is 5 degrees outside.. I hope everyone has a good week end.
    Here is another one about Friendship:

    If all my friends were
    to jump off a bridge
    I wouldn't jump with them
    I'd be at the bottom to
    catch them.
    Have a good weekend
    Dawn

  5. #115
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That's one of my favorites too Dawn! I hadn't know the author before though, Thanks!

    A merry [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] goes all the day,
    A sad [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] tires in a mile!
    __Shakespeare

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #116
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok... I'll give this a shot...a lyric I wrote for a song many years ago.....

    " There is no such thing as life with out pain,
    it would be like a gray cloud without any rain. "

  7. #117
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    To gus danger LILMOMMA216 and KattLowe. I like all of your quotes very much. This is the only one I can think of off hand.

    "Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens."

    I heard that one somewhere but I don't know who said it.
    Todd

  8. #118
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a dumb one but it applies at work sometimes.
    I heard a boss say this over 15 years ago and still use it.

    "Liar's don't figure and figures don't lie".

  9. #119
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Monday Morning to everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. We keep getting hit with snow and ice, and I can't forget the extreme cold temps either. It is just nasty out. Any way here is one for all you real friends out there:

    " A real friend is one who walks in
    when the rest of the world walks out."

    Have a great day
    Dawn
    PS Those were some great quotes you all had keep them coming.

  10. #120
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning and once again the winter weather hit us again. But we will get through it. Here the quote for today:

    "We all take different paths in
    life, but no matter where we
    go, we take a little of each
    other everywhere."
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic